To the extent there is a conflict between any terms of privacy and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall govern.
Usage by Minors
This Site is not intended for or directed to persons who are minors (typically persons under the age of 18, depending on where you live). Because we cannot prohibit minors from accessing, viewing, browsing, visiting or using the Site, we must rely on parents, guardians and those responsible for supervising minors to decide which materials are appropriate for minors to view and/or purchase. By registering with this Site, purchasing products from us or providing us with any information, you represent to us that you are legally permitted to enter into a binding contract (18 years of age or older in most jurisdictions) and that any information you provide to us is not inaccurate, deceptive or misleading.
You agree and understand that all information, data, text, software, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, or other materials (“Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, available in connection with the Site are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you, and not the Company, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Site. The Company does not control or monitor the Content posted to the Site by others and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive,
indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on the Site.
Rules of Conduct: you agree that you will not submit any Content on the Site that:
1. Is defamatory, abusive, harassing, threatening, or an invasion of a right of privacy of another person;
2. Is bigoted, hateful, or racially or otherwise offensive;
3. Is violent, vulgar, obscene, pornographic or otherwise sexually explicit, or otherwise harms or can reasonably be expected to harm any person or entity;
4. Is illegal or encourages or advocates illegal activity or the discussion of illegal activities with the intent to commit them, including a User Submission that is, or represents an attempt to engage in, child pornography, stalking, sexual assault, fraud, trafficking in obscene or stolen material, drug dealing and/or drug abuse, harassment, theft, or conspiracy to commit any criminal activity;
5. Infringes or violates any right of a third party including: (a) copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or contractual rights; (b) right of privacy (specifically, you must not distribute another person's personal information of any kind without their express permission) or publicity; or (c) any confidentiality obligation;
6. Is commercial, business-related or advertises or offers to sell any products, services or otherwise (whether for profit), or solicits others (including solicitations for contributions or donations);
7. Contains a virus or other harmful component, or otherwise tampers with, impairs or damages the
Site or any connected network, or otherwise interferes with any person or entity's use or enjoyment of the Site or that is antisocial, disruptive, or destructive, including "flaming," "spamming," "flooding," "trolling," and "grieving" as those terms are commonly understood and used on the Internet; or
8. Is false or misleading.
You acknowledge that the Company may or may not pre-screen or monitor Content, but that the Company and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to pre screen, monitor, refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, the Company and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Terms or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content available in connection with the Site, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
You acknowledge, consent and agree that the Company may access, preserve and disclose your User Data, Payment Method information and other Content if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such access preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to your requests for customer service; or (e) protect the rights, property or personal safety of the Company, its users and the public. Subject to the foregoing, GlobalSoko Foundation, Inc. will use reasonable efforts to maintain the confidentiality of your User Data and Payment Method information.
The Site is for your personal and noncommercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell for any commercial purposes any portion of the Site, use of the Site or access to the Site.
The Content on this Site is intended for personal, non-commercial use only. Without limiting the foregoing, and notwithstanding the terms of any Alternate License for such Content may not be used, distributed or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose, commercial advantage or private monetary compensation, unless otherwise previously agreed in writing by the Company.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following are types of uses that GlobalSoko Foundation, Inc. expressly defines as falling outside of “non-commercial” use:
1. The sale, rental, reproduction, or other use for which one receives compensation of: a. Any part of the Content;
b. Any derivative works based at least in part on the Content;
c. Any collective work that includes any part of the Content.
2. Teaching, training, supporting, or other editorial services that use or reference the Content in exchange for a fee; and
3. The sale of advertisements, sponsorships, or promotions placed on the Content, or any part thereof, or the sale of advertisements, sponsorships, or promotions on any website or blog containing any part of the Content, including without limitation any “pop-up advertisements”.
Whether a use of Content is commercial depends on the use, not the user. Thus, a use of the Content that does not require that users pay fees and that does not provide an entity with a commercial advantage is “non-commercial,” regardless if this use is by a commercial entity. Conversely, any use that involves charging users in connection with their access to the Content is not “non-commercial,” even if this use is by a non-profit entity.